Portable Toilets/Washrooms (2)
Gain information on the market size of portable toilets in Canada and/or North America, as well as data on companies selling or renting portable washrooms that integrate special technology to address COVID, average cost of renting and purchasing a portable washroom, and information on typical customers.
While there was limited data specific to the Canadian portable toilet market size, we found the following relevant data on the global market.
- A key driver fueling the demand for portable toilets is the rise of government investments in order to provide proper public toilets.
- The pandemic has further fueled demand, as well as fueling industry transformation, specifically around how portable toilets are lifted and handled.
- The portable toilets market has a projected growth of 4.87% per year between 2019 to 2027.
- However, this statistic was projected pre-COVID, and thus takes into account a significant demand from events industry, which may decline due to social distancing regulations.
- COVID has increased the demand for options to avoid the use of shared public restrooms, with many stores in North America having portable camping potties on back order.
- While some businesses have tried to make traditional bathrooms safer by closing every other stall and sink and increasing cleanings, many are closing and putting in single portable toilets instead.
- These have emerged as a more attractive option primarily because they are used by one person at a time.
- Portable toilets and hand washing stations are coming into higher demand for cities with homelessness issues, given COVID has limited access to public bathrooms in businesses.
- TOTO, a global plumbing manufacture, is now showcasing high-tech solutions to improve the out-of-home restroom experience through smart systems and recently introduced their 'Cleanovation' brand commitment to improving public and personal sanitation systems.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.