Portico Benefit Services
To obtain details about Portico Benefit Services, including revenue, growth, challenges, recent successes, and key decision-makers in marketing, sales, and customer experience. This information would be used in preparing for a meeting with the ministry's personnel.
- Portico Benefit Services (also known as Portico), is a ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). It is a non-profit which provides health and retirement benefits and other related services mainly for members of ELCA and other faith-based organizations.
- As Portico's member needs evolve, in recent years, the ministry has strategically changed the design and delivery of its products and services.
This non-profit was formerly known as the ELCA Board of Pensions. Two centuries ago, Lutherans first created a fund to support pastors and their families who are in need.
- Portico has a vision "to be a recognized leader in inviting its members to lead healthy lives and achieve financial security".
Jeff Thiemann is the ministry's president and CEO. Portico has 230 employees who serve over 7,000 organizations and congregations, which partner with the non-profit to provide benefits.
- Over "50,000 members, rostered and lay leaders (and their families)", make use of ELCA benefits "during their working years and in retirement".
- According to Manta, Portico generates an estimated annual revenue of $160.77 million.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.