To determine companies who may be interested in receiving finding for frac sand projects.
PROPOSED NEXT STEPS
Based upon the limited initial description of the project, it is difficult to narrow down the correct research path for the project. In order to best plan a successful research project, the following questions would need to be answered:
1) What is an example of a frac sand project that would be a good investment?
2) Should all the investment opportunities b e based in the United States?
3) Should the companies be in a specific funding round to be considered?
4) Should mining opportunities be considered?
5) How many opportunities should be determined?
Once we have received a reply with the answers to these clarifying questions, we can best estimate the scope fo the research project.