Gain a list of new attractions, restaurants, and hotels in Connecticut for a tourism blog article.
- The Graduate New Haven, a new boutique hotel in New Haven, launched in late 2019. The hotel is themed around university history.
- Five Corners Bistro in Farmington opened in December 2019. The restauarant has a focus on fine gins and gin cocktails.
- New restaurant Frida opened in West Hartford, with an authentic from-scratch Mexican menu, and handmade tortillas and sopas.
- Wonderland Tea Company is a new tea business launched in Cheshire, designed around Alice in Wonderland themes.
- Cafe Aura opened its doors in late 2019 as well in Manchester. The restaurant is an Italian-inspired steakhouse.
- The Art Museum at University of Saint Joseph has a new exhibit running from Jan. 17 to March 22, “Moko-Maori Tattoo: Photographs by Hans Neleman", a focus on facially tattooed Maori people.
- The Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art is displaying a new sculpture, Noguchi’s Aluminum Monolith Sesshu, which has not been viewable for 50 years.
- Wood-n-Tap recently opened in Farmington, a large family park style restaruant with indoor and outdoor seating for nearly 500 people.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.