Press Coverage Research
To obtain a summary of the press coverage that the following companies have received over the past 12 months: HealthEquity, Optum Bank HSA, Fidelity HSA, Bank of America HSA, Lively HSA, Connect Your Care HSA, and Benefit Wallet HSA. For each company, the aim is to find out what topics, news, or announcements drove press coverage for the company over the past 12 months.
HealthEquity — Financial Performance
- In June 2019, GlobeNewswire reported that HealthEquity had published its first quarter financial results for the period that ended on April 30.
- By September 2019, the company's second quarter financial results for the period that ended on July 31 were published by GlobeNewswire.
- The company's third quarter results for 2019 were also published that same year, as well as its fourth quarter results for the 2018 fiscal year ended January 31, 2019.
- Besides GlobeNewswire, other publications that covered HealthEquity's strong financial performance include The Motley Fool and Yahoo Finance.
Lively HSA — Series B Funding
- In October last year, Business Wire reported that Lively, which is currently the fastest-growing HSA provider in America, had raised $27 million in a Series B funding round.
- Besides Business Wire, other publications that covered this topic include Bloomberg, Medium, and Pulse 2.0.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.