To provide a competitive analysis of LeadersUp (https://www.leadersup.org/) in order to understand the positioning and unique selling proposition of other competitors in the space. Specifically, we will provide insight into the current landscape of organizations that help to:
- Prepare BIPOC youth (18-early 20s) to join the workforce
- Educate employers on creating an inclusive and antiracist work environment through internal training, policies, and procedures
- Connect the BIPOC youth with the trained partner employers.
Ideally, we will identify companies similar to LeadersUp that carry out the three (3) services listed above, or companies carrying out at least two, or one of the functions, exceptionally well. For each company identified, we will provide information about:
- Its core offering (ex: interview prep, resume building, career fairs, one-on-one mentorship)
- Its target audience (does the company focus on a specific type of youth?) (example: men vs. women vs. gender inclusive)
- whether or not the company focuses on a particular career path/industry? (example: tech, arts, or any other career parts)
- Communication strategy of its offerings
- The types of companies/employers it works with
- Any unique approach to diversity/inclusion/antiracism training for companies they partner with
- A list of social media channels they are active on (ex: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok).