Print on Demand
To find print on demand services that offer drop shipping solutions as well as ecommerce integration.
- 5 of the best print on demand services include Printify, Printful, Gooten, Amplifier, and Print Aura. Among these services, Print Aura does not offer ecommerce integration, so it will not be covered.
- As per a suggestion, print on demand services should be chosen carefully. Multiple POD services can be used simultaneously for different types of products leveraging the strengths of the numerous services available within this competitive niche.
- Printful and Printify were already included in the previous round of research.
- Gooten is a service that offers numerous products including cards.
- It also offers integration with ecommerce platforms, e.g. Shopify, Etsy, and WooCommerce. Pricing can be found by contacting the provider directly.
- Gooten is an all-in-one service that offers assistance with the creation, testing, and selling of products, as well as the management of all services in one place with an automated solution for order processing and print fulfillment.
- It also offers global shipping and a mobile app.
- It also has a number of advantages to offer, e.g. "the cheapest average production prices in the industry potentially leading to higher profit margins for you. Their application dashboard has built-in features allowing to track orders during deliveries. Also, Gooten has a rich non-apparel product range including travel-bags and interior design products."
- Amplifier offers print on demand, order fulfillment, as well as ecommerce solutions.
- The company offers order management and warehousing solutions in their 90,000 sqft warehouse facility. Pricing can be found by contacting the provider directly.
- They also offer giveaway programs and campaigns through their platform.
- They have worked with Dribble, Indiegogo, Slack, MailChimp, and InVision in the past.
- Their competitive advantage is their own facility and equipment, which allows them to maintain high quality in their products consistently.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.