To find how many articles in the past that have considered probiotics to be bad or "a fad".
- The Ticker published an article last week that probiotics might be bad for one's health.
- An MD Linx article from last week was titled, "Can probiotics cause more harm than good?"
- The Conversation UK has an article called, "Kombucha, kimchi and yogurt: how fermented foods could be harmful to your health".
- Yahoo! Lifestyle ran an article on probiotics for babies.
- Inverse has an article about kombucha.
- The Independent: "How probiotics can be doing more harm than good"
- The Irish News has an article than some probiotics could be making people stay sick longer.
- Inside FMCG also covered that kombucha, kimchi, etc might be bad for some people.
- MD Linx has an article from April about probiotics good and bad.
- ZME Science has an article claiming probiotics are "rarely useful".
- STAT News writes that probiotics may harm the immune system.
- The Wall Street Journal has an article on 'bad' probiotics.
- News Atlas has an article on the cons of probiotics.
- Bustle writes about probiotics might make one feel sicker.
- These results represent the first five pages from a news aggregator search engine, filtered for the past year.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.