Lead Generation Landing Pages
To obtain information about the latest trends and examples and data-backed best practices for lead generation web pages, branding web pages, and web pages using video above the fold to be used to create a new landing page design for Umpqua.
- A HubSpot survey found that less than 20% of marketers leverage "landing pages A/B tests to improve conversion rates" but they actually have a high conversion rate.
- Portent found that the first five seconds of page loading time are of great importance because conversion rates decline by 4.42% after that.
- Forbes found that 90% of customers reported that buying decisions are influenced by videos they watch and 64% of them are more likely to make a purchase after.
- Using videos on landing pages could account for over 80% increase in conversion.
- Video marketing is expected to account for just over 80% of "web traffic by 2022".
- It is believed that encouraging website visitors to ask questions with a live chat feature might increase the chances of conversion since "63% of customers requesting information on a company today won’t buy for at least 3 months".
- Companies that have increased the number of landing pages (e.g. from to 15) have seen at least a 50% increase in leads.
Above the Fold
- Reading content that is above the fold might not be very significant today. A creative agency tested users' response to four variations of a web page design and the users all scrolled regardless of each variation.
- In another study, 90% of users scrolled on their mobile devices in 14 seconds of being on the website.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.