Highest Industry Growth
To find the most promising industries for the next 5 and 10 years in terms of CAGR.
Industries with the Highest Growth in US in 2020
The U.S. industries that generated the highest growth in 2019-2020 are:
- 3D Printing & Rapid Prototyping Services
- Hydraulic Fracturing Services
- Medical & Recreational Marijuana Growing
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Manufacturing
- Wind Power with 24.3%
- Medical & Recreational Marijuana Stores
- Ship Building with 20.6%
- Solar Power with 20.0%
- Massage Franchises
- 3D Printer Manufacturing
Industries with the Highest Projected Growth in US
- The Home Healthcare Services industry is projected to grow from $56.8 billion in 2008 to nearly $115 billion in 2028.
- The renewable energy industry is expected to reach $1.5 trillion by 2025, with a CAGR of 6.1% between 2018 to 2025.
- The medical/healthcare industry is expected to generate a CAGR of 5.4% up to 2022.
- The computer systems design and related services industry is expected to generate a 15% rise in employment by 2022.
- The global thermal imaging industry is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% by 2025.
- The U.S. freight industry is expected to grow by 54% up to 2030, according to the American Trucking Associations.
- The construction industry is expected to generate a CAGR of 4.5% in the next few years, according to Tradesmen international.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.