Promotional Licensing Partnerships
To find examples of promotional licensing partnerships of frozen snack brands in North America. We would look for on-pack licensing examples.
- Promotional licensing is "a marketing agreement between a manufacturer and a celebrity". In this case, the agreement is for on-pack marketing instead of using a celebrity's images.
- Coca-Cola secured a deal with Nirve Bicycles to sell Coca-Cola-branded bicycles in the US. Apart from bicycles, Coca-Cola-branded baseballs, volleyballs, and soccer balls were also available.
- In 2015, Girl Scouts licensed their brand to multiple companies and products, including Good Humor, The Quaker Oats Company, and Wicked Cool Toys.
- Nestle Crunch created Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Candy Bars, which was named the world's most valuable candy bar by Heritage Auctions, the world's largest auction house of collectibles. Heritage Auctions appraised the limited edition bars to be $500.
- Google struck a licensing deal with Nestle to name their Android software on the name of the famous chocolate bar, KitKat.
- Jamba Juice signed deals with Oregon Ice Cream and Think Wow Toys as licensing allies. Jamba Juice already had a deal with Nestle earlier to produce Jamba-branded products.
You need to be the project owner to select a next research path.