Property Market Analysis
To find comparable properties of equal size and value to a target property in 9 Calle Ponte Veccio
Córcega (Rincon, Puerto Rico, US — 00677), that are 3-5 miles radius within Rincon
and Stella, to see how much they are sold for and what they rent for (on Airbnb and on month-to-month basis).
- Research through property listing sites, including Realtor, Point2Homes, and Zillow showed no listed property that completely meets the features of the target property in 9 Calle Ponte Veccio
Córcega (Rincon, Puerto Rico, US — 00677).
- On Realtor, a single family home located in 9 Calle Ponte Russo, Rincon, PR; built in 2006 with 3
sq ft, and 8,276
sq ft lot, sells at $359,000.
- On Point2Homes, a single family property located in 2 BO. CRUCES CARR 414 KM 3.2 INT AGUADA, within 5 miles of Rincon and with features such as 2,172 Sq ft, 0.024 ac lot size, 3 bedrooms and bathrooms, and built in 2007, sells for $242,000.
- On Zillow, a property — Penthouse Los Almendros with Ocean View, in Rincon, Rincon Municipality, PR 00677 — with features that include 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, over 1640 sq ft of living space and has a bright, and open split floor plan, rents at $1,600 per month.
- Generally, there appears to be not many properties that are listed for rent in Rincon and Stella, as most listed properties are for sale.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Given that there are limited properties that have the same features with the target property, we recommend the continuation of this research through more property listing sites (including the ones listed above), with more flexibility around the provided features/criteria. Thus, we would provide a total of 4 properties that have some similarities with the target property (especially around the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and/or size) in Rincon, generally. Of these 4 properties, two would be properties on sales while the other two would be those on rent. Then, we would provide the sales amount and the monthly rent, respectively.
Alternatively, we can provide one property on sales and another one that is on rent, making for a total of 2 properties, along with their sales and rent amounts, respectively.