Background - Employees at Nordisk
To have some background research for Elena Livshina, Lou Pascarella, Brian Hilberdink, and Edward Cinca. These people are all employees at Novo Nordisk. Data should be pulled from LinkedIn and Crystal Knows. An ideal response would include the information that is included here.
- She currently serves as the Vice President at Novo Nordisk and has served in this role from Jan 2018 — Present, which is 2 years 1 month.
- She appears to be currently domiciled in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Prior to her position as VP, she was the Senior Brand Director, from Nov 2016 — Present, which was 3 years 3 months.
- From May 2012 – May 2013 she served as Associate Brand Director
at Novo Nordisk.
- Elena was the Senior Global Product Manager, domiciled in Zurich, Switzerland from Apr 2009 – Jun 20123.
- She served as the Global Product Manager from Sep 2008 – Apr 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Elena spent 1 year and 2 months (Aug 2007 – Sep 2008) as the International Project Manager
in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Elena Livshina was the cLEAN Consultant from Jan 2007 – Aug 2007, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- She was the Associate Product Manager
for Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd from Apr 2006 – Jan 2007 in Sydney, Australia.
- From Sep 2005 – Apr 2006, Elena served as Business Processes Graduate, Analysis & Forecasting
for Novo Nordisk A/A in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- A large part of our initial hour of research was spent determining if we had access to Crystal Knows which we do not. After examination, it was determined that this is a paid site and requires sign up, which we do not do. Please contact Wonder's customer service if you require more information surrounding this at email@example.com.
- We provided the LinkedIn information for Elena Livshina, which included all work and educational data, as well as the languages she speaks.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.