Prosper - Competitive Landscape
To identify direct competitors of Prosper (www.prosper.com) and determine their investment in television and TV advertising to create a pitch for television commercials.
- Prosper is an online lending platform that connects people who want to borrow money with individuals and institutions that want to invest in consumer credit.
- According to Craft.co, Prosper Marketplace's top competitors include:
- SoFi: SoFi is a finance company offering a range of lending and wealth management services.
- Avant: Avant is an online platform and a provider of credit alternatives to middle income consumers.
- Lending Club: Lending Club is an online financial community that brings together creditworthy borrowers and savvy investors.
- Upstart Network: Upstart is an online lending platform.
- According to Crunchbase, Elevate Credit is another competitor of Prosper.
- On iSpot, SoFi has more than five Tv commercials in 2019.
- Avant has only one TV commercial on iSpot.
- Lending Club has two TV commercials on iSpot from 2018.
- Upstart Network and Elevate Credit don't have pages on iSpot.
- Upstart Network and Elevate Credit don't have pages on Youtube.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.