To list tips that can help moms find the ideal protective underwear.
- When looking for incontinence products, it is important to first consider primary factors such as finding a product that can handle your volume.
- For heavy bleeders, it is important to find a more absorbent product. Post-partum bleeding (lochia), can last up to 6 weeks after giving birth and while this can be stressful, finding the right underwear can ease the stress.
- Finding the right size includes finding a product that is easy and comfortable to wear. Some moms may opt for a size larger than they normally would wear.
- A size larger can help you feel more comfortable in your postpartum body, as well as create more room for a pad.
- Overly tight underwear can be uncomfortable and hard to deal with, especially when caring for an infant.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.