To analyze the current industry 4.0 consultation services, including the key players and consultants and the types of technologies that are creating smart and connected manufacturing.
Industry 4.0 Technologies Transforming Manufacturing Into Smart/Connected Manufacturing
- A smart factory is a manufacturing or production facility that is greatly digitized.
- Systems are interconnected and data relevant to each aspect of production is exchanged in real-time.
- The communication flows seamlessly and easily between different systems and the whole production process happens automatically with no human interference.
- Data is a key aspect of smart factories which means that when data flows through systems to achieve connected operations, the facility can then adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Smart factories learn on the go and adapt to changes dynamically.
- Smart factories achieve concise automation and efficiency using a combination of technologies:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We can research some of the technologies that are transforming manufacturing into smart and connected manufacturing/creating smart factories. These are the internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, and machine-to-machine communication. For each technology, we will provide a thorough explanation of how it is contributing to smart/connected families and how it is part of the industry 4.0 revolution. Please check this box if we should continue with this research.
We can also determine the top 2-3 industry 4.0 consultants/players. For each, we will provide their services, the key areas of industry 4.0 that they tackle, and explain why we identified them as "top". This will be a global focus. If a more specific geographical focus is desired, please communicate this to us in a reply. Please check this box if we should continue with this research.