To analyze the current industry 4.0 consultation services, including the key players and consultants and the types of technologies that are creating smart and connected manufacturing.
Industry 4.0 Technologies Transforming Manufacturing Into Smart/Connected Manufacturing
- A smart factory is a manufacturing or production facility that is greatly digitized.
- Systems are interconnected and data relevant to each aspect of production is exchanged in real-time.
- The communication flows seamlessly and easily between different systems and the whole production process happens automatically with no human interference.
- Data is a key aspect of smart factories which means that when data flows through systems to achieve connected operations, the facility can then adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Smart factories learn on the go and adapt to changes dynamically.
- Smart factories achieve concise automation and efficiency using a combination of technologies:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.