Executives and SWOT Analysis
To provide professional information on Uwe Krueger (PIA Automation), Ronald Hahn (Scot Forge), Bruce Moorhouse (MAHLE), William (Bill) Feld (Lydall), Jim Stollberg (Dematic) and a SWOT analysis for their respective companies.
- From 1996-2000, he worked as the managing director of B&B AGEMA - GmbH.
- From 2000-2004, he worked for Behr GmbH & Co in the positions of manager of Simulations and Tools and the manager of Validation.
- From 2004-2011, he worked at Behr America Inc as chief engineer and vice president of Engineering.
- From 2011-2017, he was the president and CEO of FTE Automotive North America.
- From 2017-2019, he worked for Mahle as the president of Mahle Behr North America and the vice president of Mahle Thermal Management North America.
- He founded Krueger Consulting, LLC in 2019.
- In 2019, Uwe Krueger was appointed president of PIA Automation US Inc and PIA Automation Canada Inc.
News and Interviews
- Some media articles in which he was mentioned are this link and this link, both on the expansion of Mahle Behr operations to Charleston.
- This is a link to a short interview on technology.
- This article is from when Uwe Krueger worked for FTE Automotive.
Summary of Findings
- During the initial hour of research, we focused on verifying the companies and executives mentioned and finding professional information on Uwe Krueger.
- As mentioned above, Bruce Moorhouse is retired and no longer president at Mahle.
- For Uwe Krueger, information on his education, work experience, volunteering activities, and some articles were provided. Information on publications from his hand was not available. News on him was also not abundantly available.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.