Radio Stations in SE New Mexico
To provide the following information for radio stations in the Carlsbad, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Lovington, and Ruidoso areas of Southeastern New Mexico: radio station rankings (Nielsen ratings if available) Monday through Friday 6 am to 7 pm, radio station rankings Saturday and Sunday 6 am to 7 pm, reach per station (what percentage of the market they hit), radio station profiles and demographic information (who listens to each station, age range of listener, etc), weekly CUME of radio stations (number of listeners), rates for Monday through Friday 6 am to 7 pm day, rates for Saturday and Sunday 6 am to 7 pm, and any other data as to popular radio stations in Southeastern New Mexico among the 25-54 year old demographic.
- Nielsen data for New Mexico only covers two markets: Albuquerque and Las Cruces-Deming. However, there was no data available for the Las Cruces-Deming market for the survey period and the only data available for New Mexico is for Albuquerque.
The top 5 radio stations in Albuquerque, New Mexico based on Nielsen data from Monday to Sunday, 6 am to midnight as at November 2019 are:
- KZRR-FM with an AQH of 5.5. This is a mainstream rock station that is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc and broadcasting to the Albuquerque area.
- KKSS-FM with an AQH of 5.2. This is a rhythmic contemporary hit radio station that is owned by American General Media and broadcasts to Santa Fe and the Albuquerque areas.
- KABG-FM with an AQH of 4.5. This is a classic hits radio station that serves the Santa Fe and Albuquerque radio markets and it is owned by American General Media.
- KIOT-FM with an AQH of 4.3. This is a classic rock radio station that serves the Albuquerque and Santa Fe radio markets and it is owned by American General Media.
- KPEK-FM with an AQH of 4.1. This is a hot adult contemporary radio station that serves the Albuquerque market and Santa Fe markets and it is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc.
Top radio stations Southeastern New Mexico
- KZZX (105.3 FM) is a country radio station that is based in Alamogordo and serves other parts of SE New Mexico including Ruidoso. The station is owned by Burt Broadcasting, Inc and it is referred to as Almogordo's favorite country station. Nielsen did not receive any Fall 2019 Station Information Profile data for KZZX. Online Radio Box refers to this as the most popular radio station in Alamogordo.
- KZOR (94.1 FM) is a hot adult contemporary ration station that is based in Hobbs and serves other parts of SE New Mexico including Lovington. The station is owned by Noalmark Broadcasting Corporation and Nielsen did not receive any Fall 2019 Station Information Profile data for KZOR. It is listed as one of the best radio stations in Hobbs and it has been described as Lea County's top-rated English Language station for more than 40 years.
- KIX-103 (103.3 FM) is a contemporary or mainstream country music station that reaches audiences across SE New Mexico including Lovington and Hobbs. It is designed for adults who are aged between 25-54 and love country music. The station is owned by Noalmark Broadcasting Corporation and Nielsen did not receive any Fall 2019 Station Information Profile data for KIX-103. KIX-103 has been Lea County's top-rated country station for more than 21 years.
- KATK (93.9 FM/740 AM) is a Mexican music station that includes a great blend of Tejano, Norteno, and Salsa with some Ranchera and Bachata. The station serves SE New Mexico markets including Carlsbad, Lovington, and Hobbs. The station is owned by Carlsbad Radio, Inc. and it is simulcast on both 93.9 FM and 740 AM. Nielsen did not receive any Fall 2019 Station Information Profile data for KATK. This station features Carlsbad's only live morning show with DJ Jose.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.