Real Estate Discovery Platforms - Ranking Real Estate Agents
To uncover any real estate agents discovery platforms that rank top real estate agents by performance that exist. Examples of these platforms are Homelight (https://www.homelight.com/) and Scout (trustscout.com).
- Homelight analyzes millions of real estate transactions to compare real estate agents near the person wanting to buy a home or sell their home and rank them on "the metrics that matter: how well they sell homes like yours."
- TrustScout will find local agents in any market, based on specificity and experience and compare them based on who really has the knowledge and access that the buyer or seller is looking for.
- RankMyAgent is leading the industry to create the third party, verified reviews that consumers want in this online world. The system is built to be most fair by both the realtor and the client to confirm authenticity of both parties, to avoid fake negative reviews, and give future clients trying to find a realtor to match their needs, genuine and real past experiences of those realtors.
- Upnest is a site that connects you with agents, and in doing so allows you to “compare agents and save thousands.” On UpNest, you enter your preferences and receive proposals from agents interested in working with you. You can take the proposals and interview the agents and make your decision. UpNest claims that the agents you’ll here from are more experienced and that UpNest users sell their homes 10 days quicker, while UpNest buyers buy at 5% less.
- TopAgentsRanked leaves little to the imagination. As a straight forward ranking and listing of agents, TopAgentsRanked allows you to simply enter some information into the site and an agent is automatically assigned to you. TopAgentsRanked also claims to use data to ferret out the best of the best to present to you.
- REAL Trends has been producing the rankings which highlights the top one-half percent of the nation’s real estate professionals for over 13 years.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.