The approach is to identify a pool of investors who will invest in Valiant company's circulating projects in San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. Though information about potential investors is not available directly. An indirect approach using social media to indentify target groups that could potentially link to pool of investors seems viable.
The Preliminary research on investors in the Bay Area:
1. A facebook meetup group is for anyone interested in real estate investing in the San Francisco Bay Area and out of state.
The group meets on a monthly basis. This meetup started in June 2014 as an unofficial BiggerPockets.com meetup with 20+ investors and have grown since to 30+ investors attending. The organizing team comprise of Bobby Sharma (organizer), Darren Keith J. (event organizer), Tôn-Thất B. (event organizer), and Han N. (assistant organizer).
Link to the group: https://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Real-Estate-Investing-Club/
2. Opportunity for potential collaboration with firms that buy old/ugly houses in cash payment, such as: https://www.webuyuglyhouses.com/contact-us/. It is possible to approach them for a potential collaboration to invest in Valiant Capital funds.
3. Blog posts like biggerpockets.com, can help reach out to beginner investors who are looking for opportunities to invest with smaller budgets. Link: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/619/topics/604147-tips-for-beginner-real-estate-investing-in-the-bay-area
4. Equity net - Alternatively, research on approaching start-up consultants that could help steer crowd funding for Valiant Capital also seems plausible. Link: https://www.equitynet.com/find-angel-investors.aspx?id=629&gclid=CjwKCAjw4_H6BRALEiwAvgfzq3yiQMUe47CE_xL2z5iyx3oZObBxUrh6Lz8YvwWcmMCAmr0k5W54bBoCBRIQAvD_BwE
5. Research onto the possibility for attracting Middle East Investors. Potential investors list is provided in the link. Link: https://www.dubaibeat.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw4_H6BRALEiwAvgfzqwkF_N_XwBjYJMlan7ssVEPSXYIILrUXasEs3aao5J9IBlG7h7tQZRoCNk8QAvD_BwE