Reality TV Consumption
Have a better understanding of Reality TV viewing patterns, viewer demographics, growth, and sentiment.
- Reality TV viewers spend the most time viewing shows On Demand and through re-runs.
- A Study from Ampere Analysis shows that reality TV viewers spend 40% more time viewing than average on On Demand services, 32% more on re-runs, 19% more on free online services, and 11% more on Subscription VoD services.
- On average, reality TV viewers watch 21 minutes of TV more a day than other genre viewers.
- In a 2019 study of mobile viewing habits, it was determined that 50% of participants disliked watching Reality TV on mobile platforms, 30% was neutral, and only 20% liked to.
- Reality TV viewers are 50% more likely to be female than average viewers.
- Reality TV viewers are likely to be under 35 and living with a spouse and/or child.
- In a 2019 study of mobile viewing habits, it was determined that the participants that were most sympathetic towards reality TV were binge watchers and mobile video lovers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.