To find the market size, trends, growth and competitive landscape for the executive, life and career coaching industries.
- Market estimates are that personal coaching is worth more than $1 billion. It has around 6.7% yearly growth.
- Coaching delivery via remote means (video conferencing, telephone) has been steadily increasing every year, while in-person delivery has been slowly declining.
- In 2019, 71% of coaches took a "strengths-focused" approach, compared to 29% focuses on weaknesses.
- Coaches working in the industry are in it for the long-haul, most having done it for over 10 years. They also are mostly providing services around leadership development.
- The average full-time coach earns about $82,000 per year.
- 79% of people find their coaches through direct referral.
- The International Coach Federation estimates there are around 100,000 active life coaches around the world.
- Coach Training World identified that there will be increasing opportunities for coaching in niche sectors.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.