Recent Insurance Ad Campaigns
The goal is to identify recent US ad campaigns from insurance companies, especially for auto insurance.
- In 2020, GEICO switched it's slogan from "15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance" to "GEICO: Real service, real savings".
- This video shows the advertisement GEICO put out to talk about the slogan switch.
- Elephant Auto Insurance put out a commercial advertising their multi-car discounts.
- Farmers Insurance's slogan is "We know a thing or two, because we've seen a thing or two". So, they recently put out a commercial regarding COVID-19 where they talk about seeing everything except this.
- USAA Insurance recently put out a commercial about helping heroes, both in the past and the present.
- American Family released a commercial that features the changes people are making amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, encouraging their clients to "keep going" with their help.
- Progressive released a series of commercials that feature their agents on video chats, sometimes showing them having technical issues, in attempt to show they understand the changes that their clients are going through during the pandemic.
We found plenty of recent commercials from auto and home insurance companies in the US. The commercials usually related to COVID-19, as it is the current issue that people are facing when it comes to insurance needs. The companies tended to either connect with their customers by relating to the changes they are making, such as moving to virtual communication, or showing how they are valuing the heroes, or essential workers, in our communities.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.