Rental Comps - Newburgh, NY
To compare rent for commercial and residential spaces close to 32 Chambers St, Newburgh, NY 12550, before the pandemic and in the COVID-19 era.
- According to Trulia, 32 Chambers St, Newburgh, NY 12550, is a three story building with "1200 square feet on floor 3 and 2 and an additional 2600 square feet on the first floor."
- The building is currently divided into five sections and is being used for professional and industrial purposes. It costs $399,000 per Coldwell Banker.
- The rent for a 750 sqft one bed, one bath apartment in the neighborhood is $1,100 a month.
- The rent for a 960 sqft one bed, one bath apartment in Newburgh, NY is $1,300 per month.
- Within an initial hour of research, we were able to outline a list of some residential and commercial rentals in the area.
- Please note that this hour of research focused on current rentals. There was not enough time to cover pre-COVID era rentals in the neighborhood.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.