Most Reputable Service - Feefo or Trustpilot
To determine the most reputable service for customer reviews between Feefo and Trustpilot and the benefits of each.
- Both Feefo or Trustpilot have their own merits and demerits. A difference in these two customer review platforms is brought about by their features available on free and paid packages, and their overall mission.
- As a result, one platform may work better than the other, depending on the size of the user’s company and the services offered.
- Both platforms offera free trial, but users need to contact Feefo for pricing. On the other hand, users can contact Trustpilot for the Enterprise package pricing or pay $599 or $349 per month for Pro and Lite packages, respectively.
- Regarding the ease of use, ease of setup, and ease of admin, Trustpilot seems to be doing better than Feefo.
- However, the quality of support, ease of doing business, and the percentage positive product direction, Feefo offers more superior services as compared to Trustpilot.
REVIEWER’S COMPANY SIZE
- 50% of reviews on Feefo are from small businesses with 50 or fewer employees, 43.8% from mid-market with 51-1,000 employees, and 6.3% from enterprises with more than 1,000 employees.
- 54.2% of reviews on Trustpilo are from small businesses with 50 or fewer employees, 39.7% from mid-market with 51-1,000 employees, and 6.1% from enterprises with more than 1,000 employees.
- Most of Feefo’s reviews come from the retail industry (25%), followed by hospitality (12.5%), apparel & fashion (12.5%), professional training & coaching (6.3%), non-profit organization management (6.3%), and 37.5% from other industries.
- Most of Trustpilot’s reviews come from financial services (16.8%), followed by retail (6.9%), consumer goods (5.3%), internet (3.8%), health, wellness, and fitness (3.8%) and 63.4% from other industries.
OPEN VS INVITE ONLY
- Having an open system may result in more negative reviews. However, 68% of customers appreciate it when a company displays both the good and the bad, as it makes them more honest and trustworthy.
- Trustpilot’s mission is to be an open platform where businesses cannot delete or alter customer reviews. Again, it does include “smart fraud detection to eliminate any spam and allows admin to flag comments for review if they seem to be fraudulent or include false information.”
- On the other hand, Feefo only allows for reviews if the customer is invited to leave one. While inviting customers to leave comments is a sure way of ensuring that only verified customers contribute, companies that do so have more control over who they reach out to, which could lead to choosing only the best customers.
- Considering honesty and trustworthiness, Trustpilot would be the better service provider.
PHOTOS AND VIDEO REVIEWS
- Videos and photos are not only good for marketing, but they are also helpful for customer reviews. Potential customers (85%) are more likely to buy a product after viewing a video that was uploaded by another customer.
- Feefo allows customers to easily drag and drop their own pictures and videos on the review page.
- This feature, however, is not available on Trustpilot. For this reason, Feefo is the better service provider.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.