To identify affordable test kit to test for an increase of the copper peptide GHK-Cu in the human body in other to aid product marketing.
- Our initial hour of research focused on finding any GHK-Cu test currently in the market, but we were unable to find any evidence there is currently any home test kit to test for an increase of the copper peptide GHK-Cu in the human body.
- There wasn't any evidence available to suggests that any company is considering developing such as product in the near future.
- GHK-Cu is quite established as helpful in slowing skin aging and promoting hair growth.
- GHK-Cu has also been shown to "possess powerful cell protective actions, such as multiple anti-cancer activities and anti-inflammatory actions, lung protection and restoration of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) fibroblasts."
- The initial hour of research established that there isn't any affordable home test kit to test for an increase of the copper peptide GHK-Cu in the human body currently in the market.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.