Professional Services Automation
To find information on the Professional Services Automation (PSA) market in the United States and the United Kingdom. Information to be provided to include market size, the number of consulting companies in the U.S. and the U.K. broken down by specialization i.e. marketing, digital, and IT services, revenues of these consulting companies by the target specialisation, and the amount of money these companies would spend on PSA software.
- In 2017, the market size of the PSA market was $716.5 million and it was projected to reach a value of $1.244 billion by 2022. The market was expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% between 2017 and 2022.
- The projected growth of the market was expected to be driven by "the increasing need for enhanced mobility among service consultants, growing trends of automation, need for scalable and flexible PSA solutions, and opportunities created with growth in analytics and big data technologies."
- The major vendors in the PSA market include Microsoft Corporation, Autotask Corporation, Financial Force, Clarizen Inc, Deltek Inc, Infor Inc, NetSuite Inc, Changepoint Corporation, Atlassian, Connect Wise, Kimble Applications, Mavenlink, Inc, SAP, Upland Software, Projector PSA, Project Open Business Solutions, and Kaseya Limited.
- North America holds the largest share in the PSA market because the region is an early adopter of cloud technology and has advanced IT infrastructure facilities as well.
- As information on the PSA market is plenty in the public domain, we recommend additional research to address the research criteria.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.