Cloud Market Statistics
To gain a number of cloud-based services market statistics for 2019.
- It is estimated 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud by 2020.
- 94% of enterprises have adopted the cloud.
- The average number of clouds leveraged among businesses is 5.
- It is estimated 41% of enterprise workload will be on public clouds, 20% private and 22% hybrid.
- On-premise workloads will decrease to only 27% by 2020.
- One survey of companies of all sizes found 94% of respondent use the cloud. 91% use a public cloud and 74% use a private cloud.
- Enterprises using a hybrid strategy stands at 58%.
- SMBs run around 43% of their workload in the public cloud and only 35% in the private.
- It is predicted at 78% of SMBs will adopt cloud services by 2020.
- The top 3 public clouds are Amazon, Azure and Google.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.