Experiences, Products or Treats with Connecticut Maple Syrup
To find research that supports a round-up article about experiences, products or treats that involve Connecticut maple syrup.
Experiences involving Connecticut Maple Syrup
- Connecticut makes preparations every year to entertain visitors with lots of activities in February and March each year involving their special brand of maple syrup. Most of these events occur annually.
- Last year, there was a Maple Sugaring Demonstration & Pancake Breakfast with lots of Native American demonstrations and food and crafts for children.
- There is also the Plymouth Maple Festival, where syrup is boiled in front of attendees on an outdoor fire, with various treats such as Maple sugar and sugar on snow, Maple ham and baked beans, and horse-drawn hay rides.
- The Hebron Maple Festival attracts over 8,000 visitors annually. It usually involves deep tours of sugaring houses where very dark Connecticut Maple Syrup is made, and over 150 vendors selling various products.
- Apart from the ones mentioned above, a host of other festivals and activities (as well as a maple sugaring class) occur around maple season in Connecticut and can be found here and here.
Recipes/Treats involving Connecticut Maple Syrup
Other Relevant Information and Resources
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.