Box Mounted Dimmer Switch Market
To gain a deep understanding of the U.S. box mounted dimmer market, including market size; key players with market share, go to market strategies, target market, and segment focus; most controlled fixtures; incandescent market; electronic low voltage segment; magnetic low voltage segment; market share by dimmer style; electronic touch dimmers; blue tooth features market; and breakdown by building type, in order to help with product development.
- The global light control switches market size is estimated to be $6.6 billion in 2020, and grow at an annual rate of 8.9% to reach a market size of $10.1 billion by 2025. North America holds the third largest share, following APAC and Europe.
- Research Reports World published a report on the global dimmer switch market, but the market size is not included in the report summary.
- Another report published by Market.us is available for purchase but does not publicly disclose the market size
- Luton launched the Sunnata touch dimmer in November 2019.
- Signify, the global leader in lighting, acquired Cooper Lighting, which positions them for growth in the North American market.
- Some key players in the global dimmer switch market include Luton Electronics, GE, Leviton Manufacturing, Honeywell, Legrand, Eaton, Lite-Puter, Schneider Electric, Panasonic Corporation, Hubbell, and Acuity Brands Lighting.
- An examination of the dimmer light switches available on Amazon found that the common brands offered include Lutron, Leviton, Smart Dimmer, GE, and Maxxima.
Proprietary Research Available
- Light Control Switches Market (MarketsandMarkets, $5,650)
- If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Summary of Findings
- Our initial research focused on finding market size and the key players for the U.S. dimmer market. Unfortunately, market data for this niche market was paywalled, and we were not able to find the global or U.S. market size publicly available.
- While market reports did provide data on the top global players, we did not have time to determine which of these companies are key players in the U.S.
- Other data requested, such as market share by dimmer style and building type are unlikely to be publicly available if the overall market size is not publicly available.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.