Fashion and Beauty Resellers
To obtain information on the fashion and beauty resellers market to include resellers that are likely to thrive and struggle in 2020, the perspective of the fashion and beauty resellers for 2020 and beyond, the trends impacting resellers, the disruptors in the industry, the impact of direct to consumer newcomers on the resellers of the traditional products, and the impact of technology on the reseller market in the fashion and beauty space.
Trends in the Beauty Industry
- Connected beauty systems — many companies have been investing in technologies that provide support to the beauty technology sector. This is likely to continue into 2020.
- Incubation and merger and acquisitions — it is expected that there will be more M&A activities in 2020 as sustainable and inclusive brands gear up to make more deals. Steve Davis from Intrepid Investor Bank says that beauty deals in the bank's pipeline is at its highest.
- Inclusive beauty — UOMA Beauty is planning to make inclusive beauty a movement. This brand will provide a wide range of shades, 51 in total.
- Korean beauty products — the essence of these products is that it helps users be their best self. The trend when first introduced was about making interesting products, then there were sheet masks and multi-step skin-care. The next wave will be about building sustainable brands.
- Virtual try-on, YouTube is now expanding AR beauty try-on to smartphones ads. This will enable beauty brands everywhere to increase their use of this app on their products.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.