Retailers Positive Actions Rewards
To find examples of retailers who give rewards for positive actions.
Below are some examples of retailers and non-retailers that provide rewards for ethical/positive behaviors from their customers:
- Tom's One for One program does not give points to loyal customers. However, for each shoe purchased, the company gives a pair of shoes to a child in need worldwide.
- The shoe retailer has expanded on this program by launching Tom's Eyewear and helping restore the sight of a person in need for each pair of eyeglasses sold.
- It has also added coffee to its ventures, with TOMS Roasting Co., and offers one week of clean water to someone in need, for each coffee bag purchase.
- So far, the company has given away 93 million pairs of new shoes, restored sight to 770,000 people. and provided 720,000 weeks' worth of water.
- Some of the charity partners of Tom's are Africare, Anera, Children International, ChildFund International, and Magic Bus.
- The impact of customers' purchases is shown in stories.
2) Earth Rewards
- Earth Rewards is an environmental rewards program where consumers can earn Rewards for shopping with retailers that have adhered to the program, but also by taking some environmentally friendly actions such as walking rather than taking the car, not eating meat every day, or playing games on the App.
- Each Earth Reward is equivalent to 1kg Co2 that can be used to reduce our environmental impact.
3) Non-Retailer Example Koin Rewards
- Koin Rewards is a blockchain ethical rewards platform and Fidel is a card linking API company.
- The idea is to build a community of merchants that share common ethical values and make their customers benefit from rewards if they shop with them, through their Mastercard, Visa or American Exress card.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.