REVOLT Summit - Conference Competitor Analysis
To understand the competitive landscape of hip hop conferences and festivals similar to REVOLT.
Our initial research revealed that there are very few hip-hop specific conferences similar to the scale of Revolt in the U.S. We were able to locate 2 conferences that are hip-hop specific and 3 conferences that had very similar formats that included music from multiple genres including hip hop. These have been entered into the attached spreadsheet.
- A3C was founded in 2005 and has become one of the largest hip-hop music conferences and festivals in the U.S.
- Coast 2 Coast Music Conference brings independent artists together with industry executives including record producers, A&Rs, and DJs. It includes panel discussions and music showcases.
- The Launch Music Conference and Festival celebrated its 11th year in 2019. It provides up-and-coming artists with the ability to network with industry leaders. The music festival features music of many genres.
- SXSW is one of the most anticipated music festivals in the United States. Over 2000 performers from over 60 countries and multiple genres perform each year. In addition, the conference brings artists and industry leaders together to discuss relevant topics in the music industry.
- East Coast Music Conference is a conference and music showcase featuring artists from different genres. Conference sessions provide advice to new artists and cover topics such as copyrighting, innovation in music, marketing, and networking.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.