Riverbed Company Overview
To provide an overview of Riverbed, a company located in San Francisco, California. An ideal response would have the revenue and employees, products and services offered, value proposition, customer base, and high-level SWOT analysis.
- Riverbed Technology is a developer of "applications, websites, networks, data centers, the cloud, and remote offices."
- The company was founded in 2002 by Jerry M. Kennelly and Steven McCanne.
- The company operates as a privately-owned company that is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Riverbed application performance platform is used by more than 30,000 companies to improve business performance, "including 98% of the Forbes Global 100 companies."
- Some of the company's customers include ABB, Tecan, Carillon Clinic, Maersk, JLL, among others.
- A comprehensive list of the company's customers can be accessed here.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research provided many insights that directly answer some of the questions provided to us, but we were unable to tackle the entire ask due to time constraints.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.