Riversand & Semarchy
- Build a comparison of the Master Data Management Solutions offerings available from Riversand and Semarchy in order to inform a decision on which.
- Build a comparison of each company as a whole, which should include: 1) company overview, 2) company size, 3) employees, 4) revenue/financial information, 4) market share, 5) company founding info, 6) company growth/expansion info, 7) market penetration in Canada, 8) customer segment(s) in Canada, 9) negative product/service feedback from customers online, 10) noteworthy promoters, if any, 11) oldest customer of their products, if available, 12) feedback on sales cycle, and 13) customers in oil, gas, and retail industries.
- This information would best be displayed in a spreadsheet for a side-by-side comparison.
- Information regarding the company overview of Riversand can be found in column B of the attached spreadsheet.
- Information regrading the company overview of Semarchy can be found in column C of the attached spreadsheet.
- Both Riversand and Semarchy have information on their websites specifically related to their founding info, products/services offered (including Master Data Management Solutions), and notable customers and partners.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Information regarding a complete company overview of Riversand and Semarchy exists, but is going to require additional time in order to find and compile all necessary information. As a result, we suggest moving forward with another project for each company where we will address and expand upon the following data points: 1) company size, 2) employees, 3) revenue, 4) other company financials, 5) founding year, 6) founding details, 7) products/services offered, 8) company growth/expansion, 9) notable customers in oil, gas, and retail, 10) headquarter location.
Information regarding the market share of Riversand and Semarchy can be calculated based upon the total market size of the industry that they fall in. With this in mind, we suggest doing one project to analyze the total market size of the industry that these company's fall under (Information Technology Services). With the market size of that industry in $USD, the respective revenues of each company can be used to calculate market share as a percent (%).
We suggest one additional product to analyze the Master Data Management Solutions offered by Riversand and Semarchy. This method will allow the analysis of the product(s) offered by each company to be provided in the greatest amount of detail, including full pricing info, product characteristics/features, etc.