US and Global Ready-To-Drink Market
To understand the market size and then the CAGR of the ready to drink (RTD) market in the United States, and then separately globally, including relevant insights on the ready to drink cocktail market.
During our preliminary research, we were able to determine the global RTD market size, as well as its CAGR between 2018-2025. We were also able to provide insights regarding the global RTD cocktails market. Below is an overview of our early findings.
RTD Global Market
- As of 2017, the RTD global market size was $10.12 Billion.
- The market is expected to reach $17.67 Billion by 2025, seeing a CAGR of 7.2%.
- The whey segment of the market has the highest share in the market with 27.80%, since it is the best source for RTD protein shakes.
- The RTD Energy segment is growing the highest, at a CAGR of 9.28%.
- The bottle segment is dominating the packaging of the market, being valued around $4.12 Billion in 2017.
Global RTD Cocktails Market
- The malt-based cocktail segment of the Alcoholic RTD market is leading the growth, accounting for $4.7 million in annual sales. This is up 574% from last year.
- Spirit-based cocktails have seen roughly $62 million in annual sales, up 40.7% from last year.
- Wine-based cocktails have seen roughly $83 million in annual sales, an increase of 41.9% from last year.
- The overall global RTD alcoholic beverages market is expected to reach $32 Billion by 2024, a CAGR of 3% between 2019 and 2024. .
The 2019-2024 Outlook for Ready-to-Drink Alcoholic Beverages in the United States (Icon Group International, Inc., $595.00)
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.