On the Rocks Cocktails
To have a complete understanding of On the Rocks Cocktails (https://ontherockscocktails.com/) which will include a company history, examples of their advertising and marketing, what product offerings they have, growth opportunities, their revenue, their advertising channels, and challenges they face, and a list of competitors. Additionally, to have research done on the ready to drink cocktail market.
- Launched in the spring of 2016, On The Rocks Premium Cocktails is a company that has created something truly unique. Co-founder and chief mixologist Rocco Milano has endeavored to capture the essence of the cocktail bar experience and bottle it.
- In 2014, "Andrew Gill stopped by to visit his friend Patrick Halbert at his home in the M Streets. He found Halbert in the garage with Rocco Milano, distilling spirits over an open flame. The space was littered with the kind of stuff you might expect to find in a garage, like a moped and a can of gasoline. “We almost blew ourselves up on more than one occasion,” Milano says. "This is what bottled cocktail company On the Rocks looked like in its earliest days: three guys experimenting with liquor in a garage, trying not to burn anything down." The entire article can be accessed here.
- Here is their Facebook account, their Twitter account, and their Instagram account.
- Their products include The Old Fashioned, The Aviation, The Mai Tai, The Cosmopolitan, The Jalapeño Pineapple Margarita, and The Margarita. Each one of these six ready to drink cocktails have won one or more awards.
- On the Rocks has a partnership with Beam Suntory brands.
- On the Rocks is served on United Airlines during domestic flights in the United States. It is available in first class and economy.
- During World cup fever the summer of 2018, On The Rocks made an appearance at the World Cup Kick-off party put on by "FC DORSUM and NIKY’S SPORTS. FC Dorsum a street wear inspired soccer brand based in Los Angeles partnered with NIKY’S Sports the premier soccer retailer in the LA area for an amazing pop-up in the heart of Koreatown, Los Angeles."
- As On the Rocks Cocktails are a private company, their revenue is not publicly available.
- On the Rocks Cocktails has between 11 and 50 employees, and their head office is located at 208 N Market St., Suite LL-D, Dallas, Texas 75202, US.
- "Spirit and wine-based “ready to drink cocktails” are generally available in smaller size packages; they’re also more established and generate larger sales ($62 million and $83 million in annual sales, respectively). And while spirit- and wine-based ready to drink cocktail sales aren’t skyrocketing the way malt-based cocktail sales are, they are growing exceptionally well. They both posted sales growth close to 40% higher in the latest 52 weeks compared with sales from a year ago."
- "The companies holding the largest market share in the RTD Mixed Spirit Production industry include Mike's Hard Lemonade Co., Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, Brown-Forman Corp., Diageo PLC and Boston Beer Company."
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research answered many of the questions posed for On the Rocks Cocktails. We were able to provide a link to the company history, and provided the names and LinkedIn profiles for the three founders. We also provided all three social media platforms for them, where we noted a lot of their marketing takes place. We also provided all their products, and a list of competitors.
- Their revenue is not available as they are a private company.
- We did not have enough time in our initial hour of research to provide a competitive analysis for the five competitors found. We also did not have enough time to provide examples of their advertising and marketing, their marketing channels, or their agency of record. Additionally, we were not able to provide any growth opportunities for them. Finally, while we provided the annual sales of spirit and wine-based “ready to drink cocktails”, we did not provide the market size or CAGR.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.