To obtain a bench mark for innovation consultant, management consultant, and business designer in Singapore. To obtain a comparison between the cost of living and salaries.
- A quick LinkedIn research for innovation consultants, management consultants, and business designer in Singapore has over 12,000, over 125,000, and over 127,000 results.
- This spreadsheet will be populated with individuals in any of the three roles and are based in Singapore.
- The salary of a management consultant in Singapore averages at $80,000 per year.
- Accenture pays about $75,000 per year.
Summary of our Early Findings
- Our initial research focused on sites that address job offers, opportunities, and analyses. These sites have provided us with some information for Singapore. For some of these job titles, the data seems to be scarce to be able to provide an overall analysis.
- We analyzed information from media sources and industry reports but were not able to come across essential information that address the topic.
- Additional research, beyond our 1-hour timeframe, may be necessary to unearth some rich information.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research was able to provide some basic information on this topic. We propose continued research to provide 3-5 insights into the careers (innovation consultant, management consultant, and business designer) in Singapore. These insights will address the salary range, most popular companies/firms, and any other relevant information. We will also provide a general analysis of Singapore (4-5 insights), the cost of living, and a salary-range for those considered rich, mid-class, and poor.
Additionally, we could provide information on 20 LinkedIn accounts per role. These individuals should have had this role for over 2 years.