To know what companies or associations in the US are focused on roof inspection reporting software, roof job estimating software, CRM, roofing professional credentials, and roofing inspection/certification training, as well as, the website, date founded, revenue, number of employees & customers, product categories, cost of product(s), business model, market share, competitive advantage, marketing strategies - including social media activity, and selling strategies of these companies.
- Dataforma is a service and project management software for roofing companies. It allows roofing companies to operate paperless, "track leads, share schedules, set up customized alerts, upload photos/docs and even send invoices from anywhere with internet access."
- The integrated software also offers mobile CRM, GPS tracking, mobile alerts, drag/drop scheduling, and start to finish lead tracking.
- Dataforma was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, where it has over 35 employees.
- Acculynx describes itself as the "first and only all-in-one roofing contractor software designed to manage and streamline every aspect of a roofing business."
- Its features include CRM, aerial measurement ordering, estimating, and lead API.
- The company was established in 2008. It has two locations: Beloit, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois. Acculynx has roughly 100 employees.
- Jobba Trade Technologies is an "an innovative, easy-to-use roofing solution [that was established to] help meet the unique and ever-changing needs of the roofing world." It helps roofing companies "close more sales, enhance customer satisfaction and streamline their workflows."
- The company was established in 2009; it is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Its features include proposals, inspection, production management, lead management, and accounting solutions.
- JobNimbus is a "cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) and project management software" for roofing companies.
- Its features include aerial measurements, leads, appointment management, estimations, job tracking, and time tracking.
- Founded in 2011, JobNimbus is a privately held company headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
- Our initial research revealed that there no companies focused on offering inspection reporting software, estimating software, CRM, credentials and industry training for roofing companies. We were only able to find companies that specialize in two or three of these categories.
- Due to time constraints, we were only able to provide the date founded, website, headquarters, and a brief description of the four companies we found.
- These companies are privately held. As such, their market share is not available, neither can it be estimated. Some of these companies have also not provided their revenue.
- We found that roofing associations tend to offer professional credentials and industry training.
- This spreadsheet has been created for the project.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.