A competitive assessment of the branding iron companies in the provided spreadsheet.
- The applications marketed on their website are wood, leather, food, plastic & rubber, and livestock.
- For food-specific applications, its price ranges from $60 to $776.24 depending on the type of food branding iron needed.
- The applications they market to on their website are cattle, wood, ice, leather, plastic, and food.
The industries they market to are restaurants & food service, small businesses, ranches, and hobbyists.
- For food-specific applications, the price ranges from $85 to $3,885.
Custom Brand Shop
- On its website, Custom Brand Shop markets its irons as being used for leather, wood, and dog leashes. The food service/restaurant sector is not mentioned.
- The company does not specify which of its products can be used for food-specific applications. It only has two branding irons. They cost $59 to $69. The company advertises them for wood-specific uses alone.
NOTE: The above information has been entered into the "competitor assessment" tab of the provided spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.