SaaS Business Analytics Spend
To understand how much SaaS companies are spending on BI projects to track business KPIs based on customer data in order to validate a business case to investors.
- Our preliminary research didn't reveal data on how much SaaS companies are spending on Business Intelligence projects (tools + people) to track business KPIs based on customer data.
- We also attempted o find data on how much SaaS business spend on Business Intelligence in general or the market size of the business intelligence market for SaaS companies, but we were unable to find the data either.
- Our research revealed that the business intelligence market in 2016 was worth about $17.5 billion and that the market is "projected to reach USD 147.19 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 26.98% from 2017 to 2025."
- We also found a market research on the SaaS-based business intelligence market that deals with SaaS solutions that offer BI analysis to businesses in general, however, the majority of the report is behind a paywall. Although the market research is not specific to SaaS business spending on BI, the research may be useful if the BI solution your company intend to offer is SaaS-based.
- Companies that currently offer BI for SaaS companies to track business KPIs based on customer data, especially as it relates to predictive analytics around customer retention, churn, and loyalty, include Dataiku, Natero, and Looker.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.