SaaS Digital Marketing Software Research
To have a broad understanding of SaaS digital marketing software which would include information and data surrounding the outlook for a subscription model of digital marketing software offered in the current marketplace, considering that the space is competitive. An ideal response would include whether COVID-19 has had any impact of this space, identify pricing, and how other companies position their offering. Separately to understand whether there are opportunities to purchase smaller companies for a discount compared to their book value in order to propel software offerings faster.
- We are a secondary research company, not a primary one. We are unable to address this part of the research: "Separately to understand whether there are opportunities to purchase smaller companies for a discount compared to their book value in order to propel software offerings faster." We suggest speaking to an investment professional or broker.
- Based on a survey conducted by BetterCloud, 73% of organizations who responded back in 2017 said that at least 80% of their apps will be SaaS by 2020. That's a percentage that experts predicted would grow past 2020.
- The strongest SaaS companies and products, according to G2 Crowd, can be viewed in this Google spreadsheet. It should be noted that G2 Crowd uses Grid® Scoring Technology, which establishes its scores of top companies and products on a scale of 0-100 based on user reviews, online sources, and social networks. This applies to rows 2 through to 11.
- The fastest-growing SaaS companies and products, according to Okta can be viewed in rows 12 through to 21. Okta creates their Businesses Work reports by analyzing customer data in a number of categories.
- The biggest SaaS companies, according to Statistica, can be viewed in rows 22 through to 31. Statistica based this data on the market capitalization of each SaaS company.
- The top B2C SaaS companies, according to Mike Sonders, can be viewed in rows 32 through to 37. This measures the largest public SaaS companies based on market capitalization as of mid-January, 2020. Since there's no exclusive list of B2C SaaS companies, this was filtered to fit the specifications.
- In this Bain recorded webinar, "Simon Heap and Greg Fiore from Bain and Lauren Kelley from OPEXEngine explore some important issues SaaS and software companies are facing due to Covid-19. They share insights on cost-reduction allocations in response to the pandemic; the impact on the sales pipeline from renewals, new bookings and cash collection; pipeline lead volume and pipeline conversion rates; annual operating plan revenue and sales quotas; and M&A activity."
- According to Deloitte, "... in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, the fact that the SaaS model is not distributed physically rather deployed almost instantly is sure to make it a preferred choice among customers who are now urgently forced to consider technologically evolved business solutions for both their business needs, as well as their increasingly remote work models."
- Technavio asserts that the software as a service (SaaS) market and it is poised to grow by USD 60.36 bn during 2019-2023.
- SaaS companies are experiencing the effects of Covid-19, according to research by Databox.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research was spent scanning to ensure that all aspects of the ask could be addressed with publicly available data, and the providing some data points surrounding the research questions which sets the table for future research.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.