Safety Apparel Industry - Canada
To understand the market size for safety apparel in Canada.
- According to Technavio, the global market size for safety apparel is expected grow at 9% CAGR through 2022.
- The Americas have a market share of 42%. Increasing numbers of women in the industry is helping fuel growth.
- Another report values the protective clothing industry at $8 billion, with North America having a 33% share. This means it's worth around $2.64 billion.
- The protective footwear market size, globally, is forecast to reach $3.2 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 3.54%. Working backwards, that means it's currently worth around $2.78 billion in 2020.
- GMInsights predicts 310 million pairs consumed by 2024, worldwide.
- Leather shoes are the largest segment. Rubber soles are also the most common.
- Mining is a key industry driving growth in safety apparel and footwear.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.