Salary and Compensation Package Market Research
To obtain the salary and compensation package for a VP of Engineering in the Columbus, OH and Boulder/Denver, CO areas in order to prepare for an upcoming meeting.
- The average Vice President of Engineering salary is $187,867, with profit sharing of $23,000, according to Indeed.
- According the Economic Research Institute, the average salary for a VP of Engineering is $222,025, with an average bonus package of $26,332. The range for salaries is $150,881 tp $280,079. This compensation analysis is based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Columbus, Ohio.
- According to Indeed, the average salary is $123,071, 28% below the national average. The range for salaries is $56,000 to $215,000. This salary was estimated from 10 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
- JP Morgan has an average salary of $121,974 , with $122,000 in additional pay in Columbus for a VP of Engineering. This was last updated in August 2014.
- According to Zip Recruiter, the average salary for a VP of Engineering is $144,669.
Top Recommended Sites For Analysis
- Indeed, The Bureau of Labor and Statistics, Salary.com, PayScale, LInkedIn Salary, Glassdoor, SalaryList, and Salary Expert, were suggested as top research sites to use for salary comparisons.
- In trying to find a company to research salaries, we found Paysa, and the Salary Guide 2020, which are all online research sites.,
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research focused on Columbus and had varied results with different websites. We recommend continuing research on Columbus and the Denver/Boulder area. In this research, we will consult at a minimum of five of the top recommended sites for analysis that were listed in the findings and come up with an average job salary and compensation package for each area. Compensation package information will be included if available.
Alternatively, we could research the Columbus and Denver/Boulder area together. As time permits, we would consult top recommended sites for analysis that were listed in the findings and come up with an average job salary and compensation package for each area. Compensation package information will be included if available.
A different path would be to research 2-3 third party companies that could perform this research since initial research did not locate any companies.