Salary and Compensation Package Market Research
To obtain the salary and compensation package for a VP of Engineering in the Columbus, OH and Boulder/Denver, CO areas in order to prepare for an upcoming meeting.
- The average Vice President of Engineering salary is $187,867, with profit sharing of $23,000, according to Indeed.
- According the Economic Research Institute, the average salary for a VP of Engineering is $222,025, with an average bonus package of $26,332. The range for salaries is $150,881 tp $280,079. This compensation analysis is based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Columbus, Ohio.
- According to Indeed, the average salary is $123,071, 28% below the national average. The range for salaries is $56,000 to $215,000. This salary was estimated from 10 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
- JP Morgan has an average salary of $121,974 , with $122,000 in additional pay in Columbus for a VP of Engineering. This was last updated in August 2014.
- According to Zip Recruiter, the average salary for a VP of Engineering is $144,669.
Top Recommended Sites For Analysis
- Indeed, The Bureau of Labor and Statistics, Salary.com, PayScale, LInkedIn Salary, Glassdoor, SalaryList, and Salary Expert, were suggested as top research sites to use for salary comparisons.
- In trying to find a company to research salaries, we found Paysa, and the Salary Guide 2020, which are all online research sites.,
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.