Salt Lake City, Utah State Visitor Statistics
Identify the percentage of visitors to Salt Lake City, UT from each state in the United States over the last five years (2015-2019) in order to build out a media buying plan for a major city attraction. The ideal display data presentation is a spreadsheet.
- 3-5 million people visit Temple Square each year.
- Utah visitors are more likely to travel with children, compared to visitors to surrounding western states.
- 42% of Utah Visitors are from Utah, 11% from California, 8% from Idaho, 5% from Nevada, 4% from Washington, 4% from Colorado, 3% from Arizona, and 24% are from all other places. “Survey data also indicated that Salt Lake City and Provo attracted the most visitors overall.”
- In a case study, Sojern notes that its efforts to attract visitors to Salt Lake City resulted in the following: “travelers exposed to Salt Lake marketing message were 22% more likely to visit the destination after seeing the ads.”
- Visitors to Utah spent $9.75 billion in 2018.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.