- Clark County in Nevada is near San Juan County in Utah.
- Clark County receives around 46 million visitors annually.
- Majority of the visitors go to the area for the entertainment offerings of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Strip is famous for its casinos, dining establishments, spas, and shopping centers.
- People also go to other attractions in the area such as the gaming resorts in "Mesquite, Primm, and Laughlin."
- Other tourist destinations in the county include the "Lake Mead National Recreation Area, the Hoover Dam, Mt. Charleston, and the Toiyabe National Forest, Red Rock Canyon, and the Valley of Fire.
- Most single people also come to the wedding destinations in the area to tie the knot.
LINCOLN COUNTY IN NEVADA
- Lincoln County in Nevada is close to San Juan County, Utah.
- Its main attractions include forests, parks, trails, and other outdoor sites.
- The area is mainly visited by outdoor-types of visitors such as "campers, hunters, fishermen, and mountain bikers."
- Around 77% of the visitors to the Las Vegas counties are Caucasians.
- Black visitors account for 7%, while Hispanics make up the 10%.
- The average age of visitors to the area is around 45 years old, five years younger compared to the 1998 visitors.
- The millennial generation accounts for the largest tourist group in the area.
- Meanwhile, baby boomers and Generation Xers make up two-thirds of the tourists visiting Las Vegas locations.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.