SAP Concur - Digital and CX Web Design Strategy
To find information on the digital and customer experience (CX) web design strategy of SAP concur.
- In data processing, SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products.
- SAP Concur is a company that is "committed to reinventing travel, expense, and invoice management with tools that simplify everyday processes and create better experiences."
- SAP Concur products are divided into expense products, travel products, invoice products, data insights, support, integration, and Travel Management Company (TMC) products.
- At SAP Concur, customers and customer experience (CX) come first. This is because CX is a big part of the company's history and continues to be part of its passion.
- The company believes in listening to and learning from its customers so as to improve business in ways that are critical to success.
- SAP Concur's CX is divided into three major segments i.e. listen, learn, and act. SAP Concur's customer experience team uses these steps to "gathers and analyze customer feedback and shares what customers are saying with groups throughout the business to help drive change."
- In its CX strategy, SAP Concur uses seven key tools and techniques to gather customer feedback and act on it. These tools and techniques are:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) - the company uses NPS to assesses the likelihood of a customer or partner recommending Concur to a friend or colleague.
- Product satisfaction survey - customers can use the company's in-product surveys to rate their user experience.
- Support survey - after a support issue has been solved, the company asks its customers to provide feedback about their support experience.
- Implementation survey - customers are sent a survey to rate their satisfaction with their Concur representatives and the overall process during implementation.
- Analyst reports - the company works with third-party analysts to independently gather industry benchmark data which helps guide the company's product strategy.
- Events - the company organizes regular customer events that offer opportunities to connect, share and to brainstorm ideas to help customers serve their businesses better.
- Social media - the company actively engages with customers on its social media channels to learn about their real-time needs and how the company can build a best-in-class customer experience.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.