Scan of Investors
To lean about the investment philosophy and other investment-related information of the following companies: Bezos Expeditions, Blue Pool Capital, Pacific Century Group, Investor AB (a Swedish company), Harvard Endowment Fund, Alphabet, Microsoft, and Apple.
- According to Crunchbase, "Bezos Expeditions manages Jeff Bezos' personal venture capital investments."
- Bezos Expeditions has:
- made 64 investments and has been the lead investor 15 times.
- had 14 exits including Business Insider, Twitter, and Workday.
- Bezos Expeditions Portfolio Companies have completed 221 funding rounds, awarding $8.9 billion in total funding.
- Bezos Expedition's top investment type is incubator and its top funding types are seed: Series A, Series B, Series C, Series D, and Venture-Series Unknown.
- Bezos Expeditions make numerous charitable donations including ones made through the Bezos Family Foundation and the Bezos Day One Fund.
- According to Crunchbase, Blue Pool Capital is a "Hong Kong based investment advisory firm with a deep knowledge of Asian markets."
- Blue Pool Capital has:
- made 8 investments and has been the lead investor twice.
- has had one exit, Hua Medicine.
- $2 billion in assets under management
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.