US Scrubs Market: Medical and Dental
To identify who the players are in the US Scrubs market for the medical and dental segments and if any are venture backed and if there are any sustainable models with the following key data points: Founder name, money raised, size of business, and sustainable options in order to determine how many organizations are in the market and how big the market is.
Our initial research on the US Medical and Dental Scrubs market revealed insights. Here are key pieces of information we found:
US Medical and Dental Scrubs Market
- Other players in the US Medical and Dental Scrubs market are: Scrubs Shopper, Medical Scrubs Collection, FITScrubs, Blue Sky Co., Scrubs & Beyond, LLC, RepScrubs, Uniforms to You, Barco Uniforms, Inc., Vestagen Protective Technologies, Figs, and Jaanuu.
Strategic Partners, Inc.:
- Strategic Partners, Inc. was founded in 1995 by Michael Singer.
- Strategic Partners, Inc. was acquired by New Mountain Capital on June 9, 2016.
- They very recently changed their name to Careismatic Brands on January 29, 2020.
- According to Crunchbase, Strategic Partners, Inc. has not raised any money and has instead made three investments.
- For business size, they employ over 500 people at their offices in the US, Canada, and the Far East, including their headquarters in Chatsworth, California.
- This organization "continuously monitors sustainability as it relates to all internal and external aspects of our business."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.