SD-WAN Pricing Models: Citrix and Cisco
To find insights that help to prepare a report on Silver Peak’s offerings in the SD-WAN space. Types of insights should include details on Citrix and Cisco’s offerings in the SD-WAN space, such as hardware, software, installation, etc., and the pricing and cost associated with each of these offerings.
- In terms of end-use, Citrix’s SD-WAN solutions caters to a wide range of application areas.
- Apart from providing deep visibility into thousands of apps and optimizing delivery based on intent and network conditions, the solution helps virtual, cloud, and SaaS applications to perform their best.
- Some features of Citrix’s SD-WAN solutions include the following: turnkey SaaS connection service, solutions for desktop that equips the user with HDX visibility and optimization, Microsoft Teams optimization with HDX, both built-in and third party security options, etc.
- With packet-based steering, the time required for link failover in Citrix’s SD-WAN solution is less than 200 milliseconds, which can take up to 30 seconds with solutions from other vendors.
- The latest pricing for Citrix SD-WAN standard edition 500 mbps is US$1.69/hour.
- A further breakup of the pricing can be found in this link.
- In the category of hardware offerings, Citrix’s SD-WAN load balancing devices have a wide range of pricing between US$3,043.99 and US$19,570.99.
- To bring next-generation SD-WAN solutions to market, Cisco acquired Viptela, a privately held company based in San Jose, CA in August 2017.
- Cisco’s SD-WAN solution is open, programmable and scalable.
- The secure cloud scale architecture can be managed through Cisco vManage console which can be further connected with a SD-WAN overlay fabric to connect data centers, branches, campuses, and co-location facilities to improve network speed, security, and efficiency.
- Some features of Cisco’s SD-WAN solutions include the following: multicloud choice and control, built-in security, end-to-end visibility into applications and infrastructure, and real-time analytics that equips the user with failure correlation, cross-customer bench marking, and application performance scores.
- Cisco’s NSO SD-WAN core function pack perpetual base package is priced at US$45,000.
- A detailed list of Cisco’s global pricing options for SD-WAN offerings can be found here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.